Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blur 13


I basically spent every free moment with Ryan. Charlotte and David were with us half a day, and it would be just me and Ryan for the rest of the day. Those days passed too fast. Laughing, laughing, and then realising that another day is gone, and then another, and another. Before i knew it, I was lying under the stars in Ryan's arms, on my last day. It was near 2:00 am I'd snuck out of my window and checked that my mom was asleep on the bed and my dad on the couch before creeping out of the window and making my way, hand in hand with Ryan to a near-by beach. I watched the stars, visible, for once without the light pollution turning the sky brown. We stayed there until near sunrise, awake and aware that time was being spent quickly. ~ We left the beach when the sun was starting to rise. I didn't feel tired. At all. I wished i was; it would make me too drowsy to think about the fact that i won't be seeing Ryan again. I wouldn't be able to hold his hands anymore. Or breathe his scent. Or touch his hair. See his eyes. Feel his kiss. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from bursting into tears as i climbed the old oak tree in front of my house into my window. I'd done that every night since i heard the news. Spending every spare moment with the three people i would give so much to stay with. I kept my sad eyes on Ryan's descending back, as he walked into the sunrise. I quietly changed into my pjs, and messed up my hair to make it seem like i had a bed head for when my ...

Lighted Hanging Pot Racks Save You Money! Safety 1st Tandem Stroller Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links